[How to enable mobile sales app for Sage 100 ERP to be a B2B app for your customers. 03:27]
Wouldn’t it be awesome to offer your customer a B2B mobile sales app for their smartphone or tablet to allow them to do business with you whenever and where ever they are? You provide your customer with an app, give them a private login and password – and voila – your customer is using an app on their mobile device to query orders, query inventory, place new orders and so on. If that day is not upon us yet, why not?
Here are 5 critical success factors we think are necessary in order to make that happen:
- Your mobile app needs to have a back end that allows you to assign user logins that map to one specific customer record in your ERP.
- The back end should also allow you to restrict inventory
- The app should follow the pricing rules you’ve built in your ERP
- The app should be simple, simple, simple for your customer to obtain
- Last but not least, enabling this technology should be inexpensive for you. Technologies are changing rapidly – especially in the mobile space – so investing in something expensive does not seem prudent.
It begs the question, if a B2B mobile app that works with your ERP is available and fits these criteria, are there benefits to a manufacturer or wholesale distributor suggesting that now is the time to get ahead of your competition and offer B2B mobile apps to your favorite customers?
xkzero is passionate about mobility especially as it relates to ERP systems. If you have a thought or comment please drop us a line at email@example.com or visit our website at www.xkzero.com.